Bethel Park plastic surgeon wants clients to know that you can change the shape of your bottom with Advance Liposuction Center’s Brazilian Butt Lift. If you are a man or woman in good overall physical health who is not obese or extremely thin, and wishes to have a more sculpted, lifted shape for their buttocks, this procedure is for you.
How it’s Done
The Brazilian Butt Lift is one of our fat transfer procedures. Using the innovative water jet liposuction technique, our highly trained plastic surgeons will remove fat from an area of your body that you select, purify it in a sterile environment and then re-inject high quality fat cells into the buttocks. In this manner the upper or lower quadrant of the buttocks can be filled and sculpted to give a lifted and perky shape with a naturally voluptuous appearance. Since your own fat is being used, there is virtually no chance of rejection.
The procedure is performed in our Cranberry Township surgical suite under local anesthesia and mild sedation. It is an outpatient procedure with patients going home on the same day. You will need someone to drive you home and you should plan to have someone stay with you initially after the surgery.
It’s recommended that you allow 7-10 days off from work to recover from Brazilian Butt Lift surgery. You will not be able to sit directly on your buttocks for 6 weeks post surgery but can use a special pillow on your chairs. You must wear a compression garment continually for the first two days after surgery, and then it can be removed and put back on, but should be worn for 3 weeks. Resting for at least the first 12 hours is recommended and no exercise or heavy lifting is allowed immediately following the surgery. Avoid smoking for the first 14 days following your procedure and follow all the plastic surgeon’s instructions regarding medication and recovery.
Benefits Of Brazilian Butt Lift
Brazilian butt lifts has many benefits that other butt enchantment surgeries can’t give you which makes it a really worth option.
Here are some if the benefits of Brazilian butt life:
- After Brazilian butt lift you don’t have to worry about your improper figure, You can wear any clothes you want without any kind of difficulty.
- You will be more comfortable with your new body and have confidence in yourself.
- Brazilian butt lift patients are safe from infection than those people who prefer silicon implants.
- Many other surgeries require silicon implants but this butt lift is an exception, without any kind of implants you will receive a round and natural looking butt that other surgeries can’t give you.
- It prevents saggy skin and shapelessness of your butt that occurs due to the ageing process.
Side Effects Of Brazilian Butt Lift
Every surgery has some side effects and unfortunately Brazilian butt lift can also cause you some side effects especially if you don’t focus on your recovery, here are some side effects you should be careful about:
- Infections, but don’t worry since there are less chances of developing infections
- Pain and discomfort, which comes with every single surgery
- Blood clots
Some of these risks can arise when your surgeon isn’t a professional therefore be careful while choosing your surgeon or hospital.
What Makes You A Good Candidate For Brazilian Butt Lift
Before you undergo any surgery it’s a good idea to make sure you are a good candidate for it or later you may face some unpleasant consequences or side effects.
Therefore here’s a list of requirements for Brazilian butt lift:
- You aren’t comfortable with the way your butt looks
- Clothes don’t fit you well
- You don’t smoke
- You have a healthy immune system
- You maintain a healthy weight
- Patients shouldn’t be suffering from many medical problems
What steps can I take to minimize swelling and bruising after the procedure?
Minimizing swelling and bruising after a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) can aid in a smoother recovery process. Here are steps you can take:
- Follow Post-Operative Instructions: Adhere strictly to the instructions given by your surgeon, including activity restrictions and proper garment wear.
- Elevate Your Legs: Keep your legs elevated when sitting or lying down to improve blood circulation and reduce swelling.
- Avoid Sitting Directly on Your Buttocks: Sitting on your thighs or using a special BBL pillow avoids pressure on the treated area, reducing swelling and enhancing results.
- Use Ice Packs: Applying ice packs wrapped in a cloth can help reduce swelling and numb the area. Use them intermittently for short periods, as advised by your surgeon.
- Take Prescribed Medications: Follow the prescribed pain relievers and anti-inflammatory medications provided by your surgeon to manage discomfort and swelling.
- Wear Compression Garments: Wear compression garments as directed. These garments provide support, minimize swelling, and help shape the treated area.
How soon after pregnancy or childbirth can I undergo a Brazilian Butt Lift?
It’s generally recommended to wait at least six months to a year after pregnancy or childbirth before undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL). During pregnancy, the body goes through significant changes, and it takes time for the body to recover and stabilize after childbirth. Waiting allows your body to heal, and it also gives you time to achieve a stable weight, which is important for optimal BBL results. Additionally, if you’re breastfeeding, it’s advisable to wait until you’ve stopped nursing for a few months before considering any elective cosmetic procedures. Always consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can assess your individual situation and provide personalized recommendations based on your health and recovery.
If you are dissatisfied with your buttocks (or any other part of your face or body), schedule a free consultation at any of our Pittsburgh area offices to learn how we can help you get the body you want. Call today: 724-683-7581.