Hopewell plastic surgeons want patients to know that they don’t have to keep hiding areas of their bodies that they think are ugly. This Halloween, instead of putting on scary masks and makeup, why not reverse some less desirable features with these cosmetic procedures.
Cosmetic procedures that can help:
Broken capillaries, varicose veins and spider veins can occur for a variety of reasons:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Long periods of standing or sitting
These veins can appear on your legs, face, hands and other parts of the body. Whatever the cause, they can look ugly and also cause discomfort. In the legs, these types of veins can result in aching or cramping. They also may leave you with a feeling of tiredness, heaviness or numbness in the legs.
We offer two methods for dealing with unwanted veins and vein damage. Sclerotherapy is a painless procedure that involves injecting a sclerosant into the veins you wish to eliminate. This causes them to shrink, close off and eventually disappear. It usually takes somewhere between two to five treatments to achieve the desired, long-lasting results. Other veins can be removed using Intense Pulse Light therapy.
Spots on the Skin
Age spots, sun spots, acne scars and tattoos are a few examples of things that can mar the appearance of your skin. We offer photo facials and a variety of laser treatments that can help remove or greatly minimize the appearance of these types of conditions.
Many women aren’t happy with the appearance of their looks, but the good news is that you can reshape your breasts with this surgery!
Whether you want to enlarge your both breast, or repair their asymmetrical shape, breast augmentation can fix everything related to breast.
Silicon implants are used to do all this work but just like all surgery you will be under anaesthesia so that you don’t feel any pain.
The recovery process will 2 to 3 weeks long and after that you can continue your daily life with your desired breasts.
Liposuction is one of the most used cosmetic surgery around the world. This surgery is used fir those people who are upset about their excess fat.
If you have fat that can’t be reduced by dieting and exercise no matter how much you try then this surgery is the best choice for you!
However, keep this thing in your mind that this procedure can be used to remove fat only, if you think you can reduce your weight with it then you are wrong.
When you go for this surgery your surgeon will make an incision in the treatment area and through this incision the will insert a tube that will suck all the excess fat from your body!
If you are a men then you can benefit from this surgery too, since liposuction is getting popular between men as well.
Enlarged breasts are really embarrassing thing for every men, and if you have them then you probably want to get rid of them, right.
The good news is that this problem can be solved by s simple surgery like liposuction.
Your doctor will remove all the excess from your breasts so that you can happily enjoy your life without any kind if embarrassment.
Torn Ear Lobe
Whether it’s the result of a fad you now regret, ear lobe gauging or an accidental tear , we can repair torn ear lobes. Depending on the degree of damage or deformity, our expert cosmetic surgeons will reshape and repair your ear lobe. The procedure is done under local anesthesia and usually takes less than an hour to complete. In most cases, you can even re-pierce your ear six to eight weeks following the surgery.
Who Is A Good Candidate For Cosmetic Procedures?
Good candidates for cosmetic procedures vary depending on the specific procedure and individual circumstances, but some general considerations include:
- Realistic Expectations: Candidates should have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the procedure. Cosmetic procedures can enhance appearance but may not achieve perfection.
- Good Physical Health: Generally, candidates should be in good overall physical health, free from serious medical conditions that could increase surgical risks.
- Mental and Emotional Health: Candidates should be mentally and emotionally stable. Cosmetic procedures can have psychological impacts, so it’s essential to be in a positive mental state.
- Non-Smokers: Smoking can impair the healing process and increase the risk of complications. Many surgeons prefer candidates who don’t smoke.
- Stable Weight: Candidates should be at a stable weight, as significant fluctuations can affect the results of procedures like liposuction or tummy tucks.
- Specific Cosmetic Concerns: Candidates should have specific concerns about their appearance that they wish to address through the procedure. It’s essential to have a clear understanding of what you’d like to change.
- Commitment to Aftercare: Recovery and aftercare are crucial. Candidates should be willing to follow post-operative instructions and attend follow-up appointments.
How To Recover From These Procedures?
Recovery from cosmetic surgery varies by procedure but generally includes these key steps:
- Follow Medical Instructions: Adhere to your surgeon’s post-operative instructions regarding medication, dressings, and activity restrictions.
- Rest: Allow your body to heal by getting plenty of rest and sleep.
- Manage Discomfort: Pain or discomfort is common; take prescribed pain medications and use cold compresses as directed.
- Maintain Hygiene: Keep incision sites clean and dry, following any wound care instructions.
- Compression Garments: If recommended, wear compression garments to reduce swelling and support healing.
- Healthy Diet: Eat a balanced diet rich in nutrients to aid recovery.
Don’t continue to be self-conscious or embarrassed about parts of your body. Schedule your free consultation at one of our Pittsburgh area offices and meet with a professional cosmetic surgeon who will guide you to the best options for achieving your appearance goals. Contact us today at: 724-683-7581.