Moon Township plastic surgeons at Advanced Liposuction Center are here for you. We want to get the word out about our Silhouette Facelifts. Why? We know that many of our clients hear the word “facelift.” You panic. You immediately form an image in your mind. We are happy to say this image is most likely outdated.
Over time, our faces age from many environmental factors. These can cause a loss of hyaluronic acid and elastin in the face. Some examples are sun exposure, pollution, and smoking. This results in age spots, spider veins and wrinkles. Even if you are very conscientious about the care of your face, you can’t escape the ravages of aging. Slowly, your facial structure changes. The skin loses elasticity. Facial muscles weaken as well. The overall result is a tired, sagging appearance. We use the Silhouette Facelift to offer the latest cutting-edge technique for turning back time. We’re able to restore a youthful appearance to your face. We use the Silhouette Facelift procedure because it is less intrusive. It avoids the extreme amounts of discomfort and downtime associated with the facelifts of the past. We put together some facts to help you get better acquainted with this revolutionary cosmetic enhancement.
What You Should Know About Silhouette Facelifts:
- We use the Silhouette Facelift to encompass permanent silhouette sutures with small, absorbable cones. We use these sutures to reposition and lift facial tissue. This procedure is also referred to as “thread lifting,”
- We recommend our procedure for men or women between the ages of 30-60 who are in overall good health.
- The Silhouette Facelift is minimally invasive and restores fullness to the neck and lower half of the face.
- We assure you the treatment is FDA approved and has the CE mark.
- Our doctors perform the procedure on an outpatient basis under local anesthesia. It takes a little over two hours to complete.
- Sutures remain lifted for up to 5 years, at which time you may revisit our office for a touch-up.
- You’ll notice firmer skin in the neck and lower area of your face. The results are very natural looking. Friends will think you’ve just taken a relaxing vacation that left you refreshed and youthful looking—not like “you’ve had work done.”
- The recovery period for our Silhouette Facelift is very quick. Our patients usually experience only mild swelling and soreness post-treatment. The swelling and soreness is temporary. Most people are back to their normal routine within 2-4 days.
- Your Silhouette Facelift can be combined with other procedures such as dermal fillers, photo facials and laser treatments to further enhance your appearance.
The first step is for you to schedule a free consultation with one of our expert plastic surgeons. We’ll talk to you about your goals. We’ll work with you to determine the correct combination of procedures to achieve them. To learn more, contact us at: 724-683-7581.