Th,Cranberry Township plastic surgeons want patients to know that today’s fat transfer and liposuction procedures produce beautiful, long lasting results due to the considerable medical advancements to this type of body-enhancing surgery. At Advanced Liposuction Center our expert cosmetic surgeons were among the first doctors in the U.S. to perform liposuction using vibrating cannulas and we continue to help clients today help make body dreams come true.
Below are some of the key benefits of fat transfers:
Double the benefits.
When you choose to have a fat transfer you get to improve not one, but two parts of your body. First, using water-assisted liposuction, we remove fat cells from a part of your body that you would like to reduce. The surgeon will then inject the fat cells. Injections can go in an area of your body that has lost its youthful volume and plumpness. Imagine, no more love handles, a flat tummy or slimmer thighs and plumped up cheeks, rejuvenated hands or more shapely breasts. Simultaneously improving two trouble spots will instantly melt years off your body.
No chance of rejection/reaction.
Allergic reacts such as fat cyst, fat nodules or oil cysts are encountered very rarely during fat transfer methods.
However, even if they appear during your treatment then don’t w0try since they can be easily treated by your surgeon.
Little down time.
Surprisingly, fat transfer recovery isn’t so long!
It may take at anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks depending on the type of technique of the surgery, nature if your procedure and the treated area.
That’s why fat transfer is a really fast process with a quick recovery time.
If you want to speed up your recovery and improve results then you can opt these following tips:
• After the surgery you will fill pain so make sure to take your pain delivers since too much pain can affect your recovery and make I t slower.
• Don’t participate in activities that require a lot of strength and pressure, they may ruin your surgery results. You can do daily chores but don’t over do them.
• Drink a lot of water, it will help you improve your skin and help your sounds heal rapidly!
Long lasting and promising results.
Our liposuction and fat transfer techniques are safe. They produce a natural, smooth and beautifully sculpted appearance. Touch ups or a second round of fat injections are not required due to the experience and skill of our plastic surgeons.
Improves Skin Quality
One of the best benefit of fat transfer is highly increasing the beauty of treated area. In many cases it has been found that the skin over lying the treated area us often improved after the treatment.
As we age we develop wrinkles on our face and in today’s age many people start developing them so early which makes them look us old even at a young age.
In such situations fat transfer is a really great option, Fat transfer is a popular procedure for plumping lips, smoothing wrinkles around the eyes, and improving other minor flaws.
Which can easily help you get rid of those wrinkles.
How to get ready for fat transfer?
Fat transfer, also known as fat grafting, is a medical procedure that involves harvesting fat from one area of the body and transferring it to another area to add volume or contour. Here are some steps that individuals can take to prepare themselves for a fat transfer procedure:
- Consult with a qualified and experienced plastic surgeon who specializes in fat transfer. Discuss your goals, medical history, and any concerns you may have about the procedure.
- Avoid taking any blood-thinning medications or supplements, such as aspirin or ibuprofen, for at least two weeks before the procedure to reduce the risk of bleeding or bruising.
- Stop smoking at least two weeks before the procedure, as smoking can interfere with the healing process and increase the risk of complications.
- Avoid drinking alcohol for at least 48 hours before the procedure, as alcohol can dehydrate the body and affect the anesthesia.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the procedure, as you may be groggy or disoriented from the anesthesia.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing on the day of the procedure to avoid any pressure or friction on the treated areas.
- Follow the plastic surgeon’s instructions regarding eating and drinking before the procedure. In some cases, patients may be required to fast for a certain period of time.
How long will fat transfer results take to come out?
The time it takes to see the full results of a fat transfer procedure can vary depending on several factors, including the amount of fat transferred, the location of the transfer, and the individual’s healing response. Generally, patients can expect to see some initial results within a few weeks after the procedure, as the swelling and bruising subside. However, it may take several months for the final results to become fully visible, as the transplanted fat cells establish a blood supply and integrate with the surrounding tissue.
If you are a healthy man or woman who desires to improve the contours of your body and restore a youthful appearance, contact any of our Pittsburgh area offices for a free consultation by calling: 724-683-7581.