Have your breasts lost some of their volume due to breast feeding or the inevitable effects of aging? Are you looking for a one to two cup size increase but are nervous about the safety of implants? If yes, natural breast augmentation may be the answer for you. At Advanced Liposuction Center we have often heard women say they wish they could take fat away from an area that has plenty, such as the abdomen or those not-so-cute love handles and add it to their breasts. Now, with natural breast augmentation, clients can do exactly that.
A Safe and Simple Procedure
Natural breast augmentation is a fat transfer procedure that our cosmetic surgeons specialize in. There are 3 steps: First, fat is harvested from the area that the patient requests. Next the fat is concentrated and then it is placed into the breasts. Meticulous care is taken to preserve the fat cells without damaging them. The doctor will layer the fat into the breasts to make sure cells have adequate blood supply and also to ensure that the shape is correct. The procedure is done in our newly renovated medical facility in Cranberry Township and typically takes several hours.
Why People Choose Breast Augmentation?
The purpose of breast augmentations is unclear.
There are numerous factors that could influence your decision to get breast augmentation surgery, including:
- if you believe your breasts to be small, to alter their appearance.
- if one of your breasts is smaller than the other, to alter their symmetry.
- should take into account a post-pregnancy decrease in your breast size or a big weight loss.
- to fix any irregularities or problems with your breasts after having them operated on for another condition.
- to boost your self-assurance and respect
How To Prepare For Breast Augmentation?
Your surgeon could instruct you to do the following before having breast augmentation surgery:
- Purchase a blood test
- Take certain prescriptions or change the dosage of your present ones.
- Give up smoking.
- Don’t consume particular foods or drinks.
- Aspirin and several anti-inflammatory medications should not be taken as they can cause more bleeding.
- Stop using drugs recreationally.
Before your surgery, pay close attention to whatever instructions your surgeon tells you. You’ll recuperate more quickly and the procedure will go more easily if you follow their advice.
After your surgery, you should make plans for someone to drive you home and to stay with you for at least the first night. Make sure to schedule at least three days off from work in advance.
Recovery is usually quick and easy. You will need someone to drive you home the day of the procedure and stay with you for the first 24 hours. Your breasts may appear bruised and swollen but most patients do not report being in pain. You may need a little help moving around for the first few days after surgery and you may feel tired and sore for about 2 weeks. In 2-3 weeks you can begin to resume normal activities, including light exercise.
Breast Augmentation Results
Your breast’s size and shape can alter after breast augmentation. Your self-esteem and body image may improve as a result of the operation.
However, don’t demand perfection and keep your expectations in check.
After breast augmentation, your breasts will also keep ageing. The way your breasts look may also change depending on your weight.
You may require more surgery to address these problems if you grow to be unsatisfied with the way your breasts look.
There are many benefits to increasing your breast size through natural augmentation:
- Fat being transferred is the patient’s own tissue so rejection reactions are impossible.
- Fat transfers do not interfere with mammograms and even patients with first generation history of breast cancer can receive this treatment.
- Minimal incisions reduce the risk of scarring.
- Natural breast augmentation is permanent and does not have to be replaced the way implants do.