Pittsburg plastic surgeons at Advanced Liposuction Center encourage clients to begin 2018 with a fresh start. There are several ways that you can preserve and improve your appearance and we can help.
What You Can Do
While our expert plastic surgeons can help you achieve a tremendous difference in your appearance, there are also good habits that you can put into practice to maximize what you already have and maintain the results of cosmetic procedures for the longest possible duration. These include:
- Renew resolutions to eat healthy and exercise. This can help you maximize firmness and a shapely appearance. Exercise, both aerobic and weight training, can help keep extra pounds off and contour arms, legs, abs and buttocks.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking speeds up the aging process and leaves the skin on your face and around your eyes and mouth sagging and wrinkled. Smoking also impedes circulation and usually has to be suspended if you plan to have any cosmetic surgery.
What We Can Do
We all know that even with doing everything within our power to maintain a youthful appearance there’s no escaping Father Time. Fortunately, we at Advanced Liposuction Center have a number of techniques available—both surgical and noninvasive—to enhance your appearance and give you the face and body that you want. Here’s a sampling:
- Fat transfer—it’s like a dream come true: take fat away from an area where there’s too much and use it to plump up a part of your body that has lost some of the fullness and volume it had when you were younger. Our water-assisted liposuction allows the harvesting of fat cells to be used as you wish. Since you are using your own tissue there is no chance of rejection.
- Facelift—our Silhouette Facelift corrects the signs of aging with no scarring and without the downtime that usually comes with a traditional facelift.
- Lip and Earlobe Enhancement—whether due to regrettable piercings or just inevitable aging, we can repair earlobes and re-plump your lips (both temporary and permanent lip solutions are available).
- Breast augmentation—use your own fat to enlarge your breasts one or two cup sizes in a way that looks and feels natural. An added bonus? Natural breast augmentation will not interfere with future mammograms.