Surgery-Free Body Contouring Coolsculpting: Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
Facts at a Glance
- CoolSculpting is a licenced non-surgical cooling technique proven to shrink fat pockets in focused areas for Surgery-Free Body Contouring
- This method was chiefly introduced to remedy specific pockets of fat that will not respond to regular weight loss techniques.
- Based on cryolipolysis, CoolSculpting has been scientifically proven to freeze and destroy fat cells by exposing them to targeted cold temperatures.
- CoolSculpting has proven to successfully reduce the amount of fat cells. Especially effective in some of the most troubling areas such as: the abdomen, sides, the inner and outer thighs, the upper arms and chin.
Record of Safety: Surgery-Free Body Contouring
- In 2012, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved CoolSculpting.
- To date, around 4,000,000 procedures have been performed worldwide.
- Since the procedure is non-surgical, it does not require anesthesia.
- Some individuals report acute side effects. These typically go away on their own in a few days following treatment. These minor side effects can include bruising, swelling, and sensitivity.
- If you have a history of severe sensitivity to cold temperatures or Raynaud’s disease, CoolSculpting may not be right for you .
- Men are the fastest growing segment of the population using Coolsculpting
- The typical procedure lasts between 1 to 3 hours.
- There is little to no recovery time. Most people return to their normal daily routine immediately after the procedure.
- CoolSculpting is available in a variety of locations. It can be administered by a plastic surgeon or a properly trained physician.
- Average costs range from between $2,000 to $4,000. This depends on the size and location of the area being treated.
- Studies show up to 80 percent fat loss in the treated area following a single cryolipolysis procedure.
- Over 85 percent of people show improvements after three months.
- Almost 75 percent of patients reported satisfaction with the procedure.
- Over 80 percent of those that received a treatment would recommend it to a friend.
- Over 95 percent report none to tolerable discomfort during the procedure.