Gone are the days when cosmetic surgery and enhancements were just for women. Today, many men visit us at Advanced Liposuction Center looking to restore youthful appearance, reverse the effects of chemicals on the skin due to exposure from steel mills, factories and construction sites and improve their overall appearance, health and well being. Changes in your appearance can result in increased confidence too, and that will reflect in your career and relationships.
Below are the top 10 treatments men are currently seeking:
- Teeth Whitening—studies show that people with whiter teeth look younger and have higher self-esteem. Our whitening gel was developed by an ISO Certified Dental Laboratory for fast and lasting results. This 15 minute procedure can produce great changes in a short time.
- Laser Hair Removal—laser treatments, designed specifically for hair removal, can control hair issues by reducing the density and coarseness of hair and reducing growth in unwanted areas.
- Tattoo Removal—we can get rid of those mistakes made in younger days!
- Male Breast Reduction—enlarged male breasts can be a cause of embarrassment and prevent you from going shirtless. Our modern liposuction techniques can safely remove excess fat in this area.
- Liposuction—our expert cosmetic surgeons can help reshape your body by removing fat in areas that diet and exercise don’t seem to help with, including: double chin, love handles, etc.
- Skin Tightening and Deep Wrinkle Reduction—remove wrinkles, crow’s feet, acne scars and stretch marks.
- Photofacials—get rid of age spots on your arms, face, the top of your head or anyplace else they have appeared on your body using an Intense Pulsed Light device.
- Botox—reduce wrinkles and frown lines with our incredibly effective Botox treatment.
- Juvederm/Fillers—sun damage, facial lines and damage from contaminants can be repaired with our fillers.
- Spider Veins—rid yourself of unsightly spider veins, broken capillaries and age spots.
Benefits Of Cosmetic Surgeries
Perhaps you weren’t aware, but cosmetic procedures have several advantages for your overall health in addition to enhancing your appearance. These advantages can also enhance your quality of life, which increases the value of cosmetic procedures.
Breathing through a nose that is malformed or injured can be challenging, which can cause health problems such nasal congestion, asthma, tooth decay, snoring, and sleep apnea. Rhinoplasty, also referred to as a “nose job,” is a type of cosmetic surgery that involves repairing and reshaping the nose. This can improve sleep quality, lessen snoring, and lessen issues with sleep apnea. Of course, if you merely want a rhinoplasty for cosmetic reasons, you might not experience these specific advantages but might have an increase in confidence.
Improvements to physical health
Some cosmetic procedures can help both your physical health and appearance. For instance, rhinoplasty, also known as nose reshaping, can help you breathe better while also making your nose look better. Another procedure that can help you slim down and eliminate skin irritation, neck and back pain, and other physical annoyances brought on by having too many breasts is breast reduction surgery.
Reduced Risk of Diabetes and Cardiovascular Disease
Certain cosmetic surgical procedures might lessen the health concerns connected to obesity and excess weight. By reducing body fat, such as with SmartLipo or liposuction, you can minimize your risk factors for several degenerative, occasionally fatal diseases.
Your cosmetic operation may also lessen your future chance of getting one of these chronic illnesses because plastic surgery promotes a healthier lifestyle.
Have you ever observed how some individuals get droopy eyelids as they become older? Vision is severely impaired by droopy eyelids. This issue is immediately resolved by blepharoplasty, a technique where the extra skin on the eyelids is removed. Additionally, blepharoplasty can also aid in reducing dry eyes.
If you’re ready to learn more about our treatments, contact any of our Pittsburgh area offices for a free consultation by calling: 724-683-7581 today. We’re pretty certain you’ll be glad you did!